Inside Sales Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Research Triangle Park, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
As an Inside Sales Representative in the NetApp's Sales function, you are responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly over the telephone with customers to capture sales.
- First point of contact within the sales organization for existing customers when they call NetApp with product questions.
- Find opportunities to expand within existing accounts through proactive outbound calling.
- When speaking with customers, identify the need for, and provide a quote to the customer for:
- Technology refresh
- Product upgrades
- Service Upgrades
- Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
- Work with field sales on complex orders.
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install.
- May have own small to medium accounts or work on a team.
- This individual effectively works with internal personnel.
- General direction is provided to them by their manager on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions of the team.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A University degree is required.
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
Full time / Part time
USA - North Carolina - Research Triangle Park
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.