Inside Sales Representative 9/8/2016
Agoura Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CLIENT: Leading technology firm providing award-winning back-up and restore software.
CUSTOMERS: Primarily IT companies that sell to medical/dental practices and other healthcare providers. Also includes some IT companies that sell only to commercial customers.
LOCATION: Agoura Hills, CA
TERRITORY: National. Two positions available.
% OF SALES STAFF ON QUOTA: 100%
* Channel Partner business development and account management.
* Full sales cycle.
* On target revenue generation.
* Build and maintain a consistent pipeline and qualified Reseller/Affiliate Partners.
* Educate Partner sales professionals on products, programs, promotions, competitive advantages, and how to sell products to customers and provide sales support.
* Liaison between Partners and Support and other company departments.
* Use CRM to track all activities.
* BS or BA degree (preferred).
* Minimum 1+ year IT channel sales experience.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills via telephone, including the ability to build and cultivate client relationships.
* Consultative sales approach.
* Ability to develop accounts strategically.
* Ability to network connections to the business community.
COMPENSATION: Base salary $45-50k, OTE $90-100k, continuing commissions based on continuing revenue. Commissions are not capped. TEAM QUOTA; COMPANY WILL PROVIDE LEAD LISTS.
JOB NUMBER: 1648