Inside Sales Representative, Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition at Telerik, A Progress Company
About the Team:
Progress APJ-CALA (Asia Pacific, Japan, Caribbean & Latin America) team is not an ordinary team, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful teams - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retain and surround ourselves by the most talented individuals.
About the Job:With the prospect/customer in mind, the Inside Sales Representative, Associate achieves targeted quota through managing inbound communications across a broad array of media with the express expectation of creating, qualifying and closing revenue opportunities leveraging the Progress portfolio of products, solutions, services and/or workflow knowledge, resources, systems and processes. In addition, proactive outbound calling, chat, email and demonstrations will aid in achievement of your targets. As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of wowing our prospects with our products and turning them into passionate, loyal customers.
* Generating sales lead from Inbound and Outbound cold calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding website inquiries.
* Make sure leads are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, schedule demonstrations with prospective clients, and continue to follow up with prospective clients throughout the sales cycle
* Implement sales strategies and specific Account Plans that demonstrate the ability to resolve customer's business challenges and to identify opportunities resulting in quota attainment.
* Generate revenue/bookings through cross-selling and/or upselling from existing customer base.
* Identify complex qualified sales leads to Sales Representatives.
* Adopt a cadence of discovery and positioning with prospect/customer via various online tools for lead generation.
* Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms and all products to apply towards quota attainment.
* Build, accurately qualify and report on pipeline commensurate with targeted pipe:quota ratio.
* Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
* Identify and secure good relationships with the key decision maker(s)
* Bachelors Degree in Technology or Business
* 1-2 years experience in software sales, including closing sales
* Prior business generation experience is preferred
* Ability to speak comfortably with prospects and clients in a variety of different mediums
* Language Fluency: English and Portuguese
* A good understanding and experience in the software industry
* Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams spread worldwide
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
* Experience with Salesforce is an advantage!
Today s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.