Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Make sales cold-calls to new unqualified prospects and to qualified new client leads, prospective clients from sales lead lists, leads from trade shows, and incoming web client inquiries.
* Execute proactive calls to existing client database about current and upcoming NTT courses.
* Develop long-term, ongoing business relationships through a strategic, multiple touch-point marketing process.
* Work independently from outside sales to cover accounts and drive revenue.
* Work with outside sales reps and Director of Sales to develop sales strategy and manage one or more territories or customers.
* Acquire and maintain knowledge of all product offerings to effectively speak with potential corporate clients and accurately explain program offerings, differentiators, and value points.
* Forecast the territory performance per month against said quota.
* Participate in account planning and lead follow up.
* Professionally represent NTT to prospective customers.
* Work collaboratively with NTT s sales and operations departments to ensure client satisfaction.
* Identify new revenue opportunities.
* Provide accurately and timely account for all inquiry and registration activities; complete daily activity reports.
* Keep all required reports and client discussions current and accurate within NTT s client contact system.
* Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all NTT policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 1-3 years sales experience/ Call center experience a plus!
* Advanced customer relationship skills
* Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication (listening, verbal and written)
* Strong technical, sales, and communication skills
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to Training; understand and identify opportunities for customers
* Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of sales
* Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
* BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
* Experience with CRM
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction
* Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America s workforce
* Competitive salary plus commission and benefits plan.
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.