Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUpRight Law is on a mission to connect consumers with attorneys through the use of cutting-edge technology. Our team members provide customers access to justice so that they can get on the path to a debt-free future. We consistently achieve 100%year-over-year growth and were recently named one of Chicago's top startups.
We are expanding our business to consumer (B2C) inside sales representative team and looking for experienced salespeople to aid in our rapid growth as we reinvent how consumers access high-quality legal services. You'll receive comprehensive sales training, direct access to senior leadership, and a fast-paced startup environment that rewards performers with outstanding growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Connect with pre-qualified Consumer leads to educate them on available resources to help solve their financial problems
* Utilize our advanced technology in order to analyze consumer financials and discuss a path forward
* Partner with UpRight Attorneys on each case to ensure that our customers receive thorough and empathetic service
* What you won't do:
* Cold call - our sourcing team receives marketing leads and only hands them off to you once they've been pre-qualified
* Suffer from boredom - your coworkers are a social bunch who are passionate about helping others
* Max out - commissions are uncapped and we LOVE to promote from within
WHO YOU ARE:
* Hard working professional - you have at least 2years of inside sales (preferably B2C sales) experience
* Dynamic - you can communicate with folks from all walks of life in a direct yet empathetic manner
* A motivator - you get amped up when you are able to influence others to take positive steps to change their lives
* Competitive and goal oriented - you are never satisfied and always strive to be better
* Passionate about helping others - you were put on this earth to make an impact and leave it better than you found it
* Flexible and adaptive to change - you thrive in a fast-paced environment and get bored with the status-quo
* Energetic and fun to work with - you take your work seriously, but don't take yourself too seriously
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
* Competitive base pay plus achievable and generous bonus structure
* Convenient downtown office located in the Loop, close to all forms of transportation
* Positive and energetic work atmosphere that fosters collaboration
* Fun work environment with unique events and festivities
* A company that exists to help others and lives by our core values