Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the US, is currently seeking Inside Sasles Representative to join our team in Dallas, TX. This is a transactional and relational position that works with internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Daily interaction with large customer base on contractual and transactional business
* Responding to customers quotations, needs, inquires, and complaints
* Administrative processing of customer orders (i.e. quotations and order entry)
* Sourcing for not stocked items and fabrication entry
* Understanding of the process that transforms raw material to finished products
* Following up and out calling for direct sales
* Communicating of any interaction that might require the outside salesperson's/customer attention, or may result in additional sales
* Understanding the goals and concepts of our business and incorporating business goals to achieve sales growth and profitability
* Working closely with customers, territory managers, credit, outside processors, inventory, systems, warehouse, and other departments in the company.
* Bachelors degree required
* 6 months-1 years sales experience and metal industry knowledge preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Is aggressive, competitive and self-motivated
* Detail oriented, organized and can multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Problem solving/conflict resolution and negotiation skills
* Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.