Inside Sales Representative - Ehrlich
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONInside Sales Representative
The primary purpose of this role is to sell our Pest Management Services and Products to residential prospects professionally, profitably and ethically by executing the company's designed sales process. The role of the Inside Sales Representative for Rentokil North America Pest Control is to meet or exceed Baseline Sales Targets, meets or exceeds KPIs while maintaining a customer focused service. New business revenue will come from the following
* Effectively manage inbound daily sales calls.
* Consistently maintain a 75% or better closing rate and convert customer call-ins to 50% or better into our Year Round Protection Plan.
* Sell company EZ-Pay program for YRPP customers minimum expectation is 90%.
* Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales Target.
* Clearly identify and execute the Inside Sales 5 Step Sales Approach.
* Follow up on all Proposed/Proposed/Open Orders and Sold/Proposed within 48 hours.
* Re-solicitation/calls to convert single purchase customers into Year Round Protection Plan.
* Effectively Execute Residential Campaigns for both new and existing customers.
* Work with Commercial Sales Representatives in Region/Zone to assist in setting appointments for prospects using Maximize Software (CRM). Call volume standards are 25-30 Dialings per Hour, 10-12 Contacts per Hour and 2-3 Appointments scheduled per Hour.
* Gather information from Maximize database when unable to set appointments to help identify their buying motives and additional prospect intelligence and update database with accurate information.
* Multi-tasking skills are essential
A. New Business Projections: Achieve Baseline Sales Targets and other objectives.
* Sales Activity- Meets or exceeds minimum sales activity requirements. Communicates with perspective residential clients over the telephone to sell our value proposition. Works closely with our Commercial Sales Representatives and Market Development Sales Representatives to sell our additional line of businesses.
* Approach- Uses Rentokil NAPC Cornerstone Sales Process
* Tools- Makes effective use of Phone Blocks, EIS, iCABS and Sales Advantage.
* Profitability- Understands the components of profitability in our business and views
B. Positive Impact: Make a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues.
* Enthusiasm- Displays enthusiasm and treats all prospects with respect.
* Appearance- Displays business casual in appearance and mannerisms at all times.
* Impact- Sales Literature, sales aids and personal grooming are always neat, clean
* Work Station - is kept neat, clean and organized.
C. Sales Knowledge: Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that
knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate including core it as unethical to sell any account which cannot realize a reasonable profit.
* Products (all Lines of Business)
* Competitive activities, intelligence, service and sales techniques. Monitors and
D. Maximize: Effectively Execute Campaigns
* Use Maximise for outbound call campaigns in coordination with sales leadership.
* Utilize Company designed sales process for outbound calling.
* Collaborate with assigned Commercial Sales Representative.
* Sales Activity Reports - Prepare sales activity reports accurately and meets
E. Accounts Sold: Communicates necessary details of accounts sold to assigned Customer
Service Representative/Admin to insure successful installations and relationships.
Eliminates paperwork errors by:
* Ensuring business instructions regarding Health and Safety of our
* Support our Technicians/operations by completing a detailed work order notes that
* Attend monthly technical meetings in districts to ensure communication continues
F. Organization: Organizes sales activities to maximize the time spent with Residential
sales prospects and current target commercial customers
G. Expenses: Incurs only necessary expenses and keeps accurate expense reports.
H. Self Improvement: Constantly works on self-improvement and learning
* Performance - Analyzes personal performance and learns from mistakes
* Development - Reacts positively and professionally to performance evaluations, Quarterly Sales Action Plan (QSAP), appraisals, Weekly One on One Debriefs, Phone Observation, Coaching, Sales Performance Assessments (SPA) feedback and works to improve developmental objectives.
* Techniques - Stays current on sales techniques used by professional sales people. Reads and studies available literature about professional selling.
* Listening- Extracts information from conversations.
* Oral Communications- Effective in overcoming objections using skillful persuasion.
B. Interpersonal/Sales Traits
* Empathy- Acts with consideration of the feelings and thoughts of prospects, Customers and other colleagues.
* Tenacity- Stays with a sales plan until the objectives are achieved or is no longer reasonably obtainable.
* Persuasiveness- Gains agreement and acceptance of ideas, plans, activities and recommendations.
* Impact- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, and shows off an air of confidence.
* Enthusiasm- Displays genuine interest, excitement and eagerness toward career, company and prospects.
* Behavioral Flexibility- Modifies behavior to reach a goal. Demonstrates versatility.
* Adaptability- Effective in dealing with various situations and with various personality styles.
* Resilience- Handles disappointment and rejection professionally while staying effective.
* Initiative- Is a self-starter. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
C. Job Fit
* Self-Reliance- Cope well in competitive sales situations with little supervision.
* Character- Operates within the character of our company (Values, Mission Statement and Business Philosophy).
* Enthusiasm- Motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic and committed to the sales function).
* Professionalism- Competent and consistent Sales Representative; good at the job and knows why.
D. Compatible with Rentokil Culture and Values
* Integrity- Maintain social, ethical and organizational norms of Rentokil.
* Work Ethic- Consistently makes the kind of effort necessary to accomplish sales goals.
E. Maintains Good Drivers Safety Record: Maintain a valid driver's
License and operate vehicle according to company policy.
* Cornerstone Sales Seminar
* Rentokil NEW Sales Representative Training Program
* Successfully completes the Purdue University Short Course on Pest Management Technology within the first 12 months of employment.
* Strategic Selling Seminar
* Attendance at all Monthly Meetings and Quarterly/Annual Sales Meetings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Read, write and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in
* Clearly hear, understand and speak English.
* Sitting for sustained periods of time.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
* High level of organization skills.
* Work well under pressure.
* Prioritize work without direct supervision
* Communicates and conveys a favorable image of the organization.