Inside Sales Representative 8/16/2016
The Hire Solution
Franklin Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Inside Sales Representative will provide direct support to sales growth initiatives, which include ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure the business unit is able to meet growth targets. Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, and other sources. Make outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services. Grow and maintain customer base to meet company goals. Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering, and reports for business management. Develop quotations with management assistance based on sales strategy and information collected from the customers assigned.
* Must have a Bachelor's degree.
* Minimum of 2years of recent experience in inside sales.
* Good phone presence is key.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced/ high call volume environment.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Strong questioning and sales closing skills
* Must be proficient in MS Office.
* Strong interpersonal skills.