Inside Sales Representative - Houston, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2015 revenues of $3.4 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.
For over a century, Hubbell Killark manufactures electrical equipment for use in Harsh and Hazardous environment.
Our products are certified for global use, providing our clients Reliable Electrical Solutions for all their applications.
Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It s this talent that we consider to be our company s greatest asset. As such, we are invested in your success.
Hubbell Killark offers a wide range of health and welfare, incentive and educational opportunities that have earned us a reputation as one of the leading employers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, dental and vision insurance, a Retirement savings plan, Time away from work and more! We also offer great opportunities for Professional development and training: Leadership Development Program, Project management training, Six Sigma training, Toastmasters and more!
When you work for Hubbell Killark, you can expect an environment where your expertise will make a real change to our business , merging the company s success with that of your own.
Provide Inside Sales coverage and Technical Support for the Vantage Technology Product Offering.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Acts as the sole sales contact at Authorized Distributor accounts.
* Schedules and conducts periodic outgoing contact with the accounts.
* Provides Customer Service functions to the account including price & availability information, expedites and order entry.
* Provides limited pricing support where required by Company policy.
* Provides basic Technical Services support to assigned accounts.
* Resolves customer problems by interfacing with distribution, manufacturing, marketing, sales and freight carriers.
* Provides support documentation to customers regarding open orders, weekly shipments and past due orders.
* Performs follow up on all quotes.
* Supplies customers with literature updates.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Core Competency Requirements:
* Customer Focus
* Strategic Thinking
* Business Knowledge
* Functional Excellence
* Integrity & Ethics
* Results Drive/Initiative
* Professional Maturity
* Establishes Priorities
* Builds Talent
* Team Leadership
* Empowers Others
Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-2 years related experience and/or training
* Analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
Communication Skills: Solid written and verbal communications skills.
Computer Skills: Must have strong Microsoft Office, e-mail and other PC application skills. Knowledge of ERP System
Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.