Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The role of the Inside Sales Representative is to support the outside sales team in their customer interactions and to manage effective new business development activities in target markets. These duties are directly related to management practices and the company s general business operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties will be assigned as required)
* Answer incoming calls to the Inside Sales Department. Interface with other departments, i.e. accounting, production, purchasing and shipping to provide the best possible service
* Work as a liaison with Area Sales Managers, Technical Inside Sales and others necessary to satisfy the needs of the customers
* Responsible for customer inquiries regarding pricing, availability, change requests and order status
* Responsible for entering all purchase orders and revisions received by fax, e-mail or phone
* Work with Sales Team to complete SNP renewals on time
* Provide quotations to customers
* Proactively sell and upsell Burkert products to customers and potential customers
* Pre-qualify identified opportunities by contacting key decision-maker; research opportunities in the respective growth areas
* Assist outside sales reps with lead contacts
* Follow-up on leads assigned to outside sales reps
*This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover and contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required by the employee. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma required; some college preferred
* 2+ years of customer service and/or inside experience preferably in a manufacturing, office environment
* Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
* Experience using SAP
* Strong customer focus and attention to detail
* Day-to-day work activities are prioritized appropriately within work routines
* Excellent oral, written and communication skills
* Able to work closely within a team and contribute individually