Inside Sales Representative (ISR) San Francisco
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100. Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Position: Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Location: San Francisco, CA
* You will expand Install Bases investment in RVBD
* You will acquire New Major Account Customers
* You will schedule meetings with Target accounts
* You will leverage INPUT
* You will work with Channel Alliance Partners to identify and close deals
* You will close ISR/Partner Driven deals with little assistance from field team
* You will manage Inbound Leads
* You will outbound cold-calling to a defined set target prospect accounts.
* You will field inbound calls and leads from various sources and qualify for business potential.
* You will contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company
* You will collaborate with marketing, support, sales management, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
* You will ensure handoffs to sales, business development and support are successful, and exceed customer's satisfaction
* You will ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional
* You will exhibit qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintain a positive attitude
* You have a BS/BA in a technical or business discipline is preferred.
* You have 5 years in a sales or sales support role within Telecommunications, Networking or Software industries
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
Job Segments: Inside Sales, Sales
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.