Inside Sales Representative, IT Consulting 8/10/2016
Aliso Viejo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _TITLE- INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, IT CONSULTING_
_LOCATION- ALISO VIEJO_
_JOB SUMMARY:_The primary responsibility of this role is to generate revenue by selling and educating potential or existing customers on UST-Global services via telephonic, email contact, or in-person. You will have primary or shared responsibility for growing the existing and new accounts. Additionally, you will assist the territory managers by generating new business and recruiting from seminars, UST-Global sponsored events, etc.
_ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: _
* Meet or exceed Quarterly Sales Quota for your accounts, by making outbound sales calls to customers to grow existing business and acquiring new business.
* Maintain the call average expectations set by the manager.
* Provide exceptional client service to existing clients through outbound calls, being responsive to requests, identifying needs and offering solutions to issues.
* Schedule meetings with the CXOs and UST-Global's Executive Management team
* Developing relationships and increasing sales volumes by expanding knowledge of UST-Global service offerings.
* Qualify opportunities and develop a sales plan by utilizing reports.
* Contact assigned accounts based upon quarterly plan.
* You are required to review ongoing territory analysis on current sales trends and use provide business reports to help you and your client base generate improved sales.
* Communicates technical service knowledge that allows an effective sales presentation via phone calls and sales tools.
* Gather and submit detailed business information for presentations of solutions to identified customers.
* Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business code of ethics.
* Attend occasional professional events and sales meetings. (avg 3x per year)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 3+ years Inside Sales experience with successful track record
* Knowledge of UST-Global services or ability to quickly acquire basic knowledge of services required to conduct effective sales calls
* Excellent phone skills, ability to cold call and obtain information from potential accounts
* Experience working in IT consulting BPO business preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint to create emails, letters, documents and presentations
* Experience in using software to maintain customer contact records
* Skilled at performing research on the internet and piecing together information
* Ability to use software to collect and analyze information
* Teamwork and Communication: Interacts effectively and cooperates with the Account team and all departments; viewed as a valuable source of support and expertise.
* Customer focus: Exemplifies high levels of internal and external customer engagement, is known as a go-to person for information and problem-solving.
* Quality: Ensures that information provided to the internal and external customers is complete, accurate and timely.
* Accountability: Strives to meet and exceed expectations of conversation rates and internal/external customer satisfaction
* Persistent and Self-Starter
* Respect and Integrity: Communicates with respect and integrity to all colleagues and customers