Inside Sales Representative 8/10/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com.
Our sales model is based on team selling. Inside Sales Representatives (ISR s) are responsible for the initial phases of the sales cycle. This role will work closely with the Client Executives and Regional Vice Presidents to build a funnel of qualified opportunities for the AeroScout RTLS solution, including Hugs Wi Fi. The primary responsibility is to create and uncover leads to be handed off to the appropriate Client Executive; this will be done through coordinated activities via phone calls and emails. The successful individual will have the ability to devise creative methods for researching and qualifying targeted customers, while being comfortable speaking with various department heads in both hospitals and clinics to deliver the STANLEY Healthcare value proposition which, in turn, will create selling opportunities for the Client Executive. Pipeline Development, follow up on all leads generated by marketing events and manage all inbound product inquiries are required activities for this position.
Essential Job Functions
* Identify and qualify opportunities from lead generation activities, inbound product inquires and outbound calling into targeted lists
* Penetrate and develop key contacts within prospect accounts
* Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand customer s business and needs
* Communicate STANLEY Healthcare s value proposition and tailor to customer needs.
* Recommend appropriate follow-up action plans
* Provide feedback on product requirements and competitive issues
* Provide training and assistance to other team members on products, services and departmental processes
* Enter all pertinent prospect data into the CRM database
* Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals
Essential Skills & Experience
* A minimum of one year of tele-selling or lead generation experience
* A minimum of one year working in Healthcare environment
* Excellent phone and computer skills
* Ability to work independently and manage their time efficiently
* Execute a daily routine of strategic territory management.
* Be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks.
* BS Degree or equivalent is preferred
Non-Essential / Preferred Skills & Experience
* Training in Solution Selling a plus
* Energetic, creative, independent
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.