Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
EagleView Technologies & Pictometry
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EAGLEVIEW TECHNOLOGIES is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
We're looking for someone to join our team as an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE of our Commercial Division. This could be a great entry-level position, or it could be the next step for someone looking to eventually work in Enterprise Sales. This position combines office time and occasional travel to trade shows and enterprise level meetings to truly be a hybrid sales position. Our ideal candidate is someone driven and energetic who can run with tasks and projects to get their job done efficiently.
* Fully understand EagleView's core products as well as all ancillary products
* Achieve sales quota - individual sales quotas will be assigned annually to each team member
* Source and develop potential client relationships and actively manage existing client base
* Actively develop relationships with key users and maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
* Coordinate with Client Relations team to get customer feedback on product improvements and review accounts regularly to review service needs and usage trends
* Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs
* Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
* Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experiencepreferred
* Experience with Real Estate a plus
* Ability to travel up to 30%
EagleView(R) Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.