Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
EBSCO Industries Inc.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 8688
Experience: 2 years
Job Category: Sales
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Required Travel: Yes
Location: VT - St. Johnsbury
Travel Percentage: 5
Grand View Media Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EBSCO Industries, a multibillion-dollar international conglomerate based in Birmingham, Alabama is looking for a talented new sales professional. Specializing in consumer and business-to-business magazines, as well as custom publishing, Grand View Media currently publishes nineteen titles and three directories covering the outdoors and business-to-business markets.
* Sell print, digital and online advertising to account list as directed by the advertising sales manager
* Meet or exceed advertising print, digital & online sales budgets
* Research and develop new prospect account list
* Meet minimum sales calls per advertising sales procedure
* Develop advertising strategies for clients to incorporate multiple Grand View Green publications and digital products
* Meet production deadlines for advertising materials
* Ensure timely client approval of advertisements
* Meet accounting requirements for new and delinquent accounts
* Develop and maintain up to date sales and client activity reports
* Place emphasis on annual contract sales vs. issue sales
* Monitor competitive media for client/prospect activity
* Assist in creating new promotional pieces and advertising sales sheets to increase business
* Work actively as a team member to ensure maximum sales revenue is achieved for each issue
* Attend industry events and functions as well as existing and prospective businesses, 5% time spent travel
- Two years or more of phone based customer service experience
- 2 plus years experience with MS Office. Word, PPT, Excel
-Bachelor s Degree
-Experience in publication ad sales, print and online
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top