Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mission Valley Branch
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a sales driven Inside Sales Rep in the San Diego, CA area. This is for a long term position with potential of temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, enthusiastic with a competitive spirit, positive personality, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention through exceptional sales/service and the presentation, awareness and understanding of our active product portfolio in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Inside Sales Representative job include:
- Handle inbound calls from current and new customers
- Conducting outbound calls
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- assist with inventory management based on customer needs
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Associates degree or some college
- 1-3 years of minimum exp.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Inside Sales Representative job in San Diego, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled