Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTerraCycle is the world leader in the collection and recycling of post-consumer waste that is generally considered "non-recyclable." Over the last couple of years, TerraCycle has pioneered another business unit called "Zero Waste Boxes." These boxes are designed to be all-inclusive, turn-key recycling solutions for the specific waste stream(s) that are generated at businesses and other sites. This is the fastest-growing business unit inside our global organization, and we are looking for a talented individual to continue selling this unique product range at a high level.
* Research and identify prospective customers who could use turn-key recycling solutions in their businesses, offices, facilities, etc
* Source contact information and initiate outreach to prospective customers
* Develop a constantly growing sales pipeline for various industries or "verticals"
* Track and maintain a record of all communications with prospective and/or active customers through our online CRM software
* Create and periodically update sales presentations based on new developments or successful case studies from elsewhere in the company
* Schedule and conduct sales calls with prospective clients
* Work with other departments at TerraCycle (i.e. Operations, R&D, etc.) to generate custom pricing as needed
* Work with other departments at TerraCycle (i.e. Marketing, Communications, Graphics, etc.) to develop sales resources and marketing collateral
* Bachelor's degreepreferred
* Minimum 2 years of sales experience with cold-calling experience, and some level of account management involved thereafter
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (with ability to provide a writing sample)
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, focusing on Excel and PowerPoint
* Competent knowledge of how to use online CRM software, namely HighRise
* Ability to demonstrate empathy with the client while also managing expectations in realistic manner
* Ability to work in an open and fast-paced environment while juggling multiple responsibilities and shifting deadlines
* Salary commensurate with experience
* Health and life insurance benefits, 401(k)
Job Type: Full-time
* Trenton, NJ
* Account Management: 1 year
* Inside Sales: 2 years