Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY PROFILE:
Our client requires energetic, dynamic, motivated Sales Representatives who have a proven sales record. Positions are located in Waltham, MA.
Our client provides a dynamic and exciting work environment that stimulates growth and success.
* Salary plus commission, based on experience
* Opportunities to advance in the sales organization e.g. outside sales, regional manager
* Healthcare and dental plan
* Participation in our 401K plan
* 10 paid holidays plus accrued vacation time
* Paid personal days and Illness days
* Maximize sales by leveraging existing contacts and generating new leads through networking opportunities
* Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
* Develop generic and specific customer presentations and proposals, building on existing business
* Work with internal customer service representatives and managers to ensure the customers' needs are met
* Develop marketing and sales plans for growth of existing accounts.
* Keep informed of industry changes, new products, services, and other items of interest to customers
* Report customer contact and provide data regularly to our CRM system
* Represent the company at industry conferences and events as necessary
* [2+ years] quota-driven sales experience, preferably in the AEC industry
* Innate ability to communicate and interpret human emotions and buying signals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literacy and strong administrative abilities
* Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
* Well presented, driven and can think on your feet with strategic and enterprise accounts, as well as the public sector
* Someone who delivers results through academics, athletics, and/or extracurricular activities
Base Comp. $45,000
Total Comp. $60,000