- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Inside Sales Representative-Waterworks
Ferguson Enterprises - Bryant, ARThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Ferguson Enterprises Ferguson Enterprises
- Bryant, AR
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- not providednot provided
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative in our Bryant, AR Waterworks location. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales associates by performing the administrative functions that ensure our customer’s needs are being met.
- Support the Outside Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate order processing.
- Updating customer contracts, coordinate deliveries with the warehouse, and answer sales calls for general information.
- Assist in the daily functions of the branch, including:
- Working with customers at the front counter and inside sales office
- Performing Outbound and Inbound Sales
- Assisting in daily operational duties of the branch
A college degree is preferred for this position, but comparable industry knowledge and experience would also be considered.
A successful associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant personality for phone sales
- Ambition to succeed
- General computer skills
- Self Motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm, courtesy and articulation
- Ability to learn quickly
- Service minded, aggressive and congenial
- 3+ years of Waterworks/Industry experience is preferred
In the U.S., Ferguson is ranked by trade magazines as the largest distributor of plumbing supplies and pipes, valves and fittings (PVF). It is also the third largest distributor of heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R) and the second largest company within the waterworks industry. Founded in 1953, Ferguson has locations in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean, and is committed to growth – of their business, their people, and their support of the communities in which they do business.
Ferguson was acquired by the Wolseley Group in 1982. Coupled with Ferguson’s strong commitment to customer service and entrepreneurial spirit, Wolseley’s financial strength contributed to the company’s phenomenal growth and has allowed them to diversify into residential, HVAC, waterworks, and commercial/industrial business groups. For more information, please visit our website at www.ferguson.com.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance