Inside Sales & Support (2017 Internship)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 6/29/2017
The Inside Sales organization is responsible for directly selling Motorola Solutions products and services through achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas via phone based selling and other revenue generating activities (i.e. outbound calling, lead generation & follow-up, call campaigns, etc). Simultaneously, this team is also responsible for indirectly impacting sales growth by providing comprehensive sales support that enables our direct sales teams to sell more, reach more customers, and drive new sales opportunities. By providing a comprehensive sales support infrastructure, the Inside Sales & Support team reduces the amount of time spent on business that has already been sold, maximizes our market coverage and extends the reach of the Field teams they serve.
Sales Intern responsibilities
* Drive targeted promotion awareness to an identified set of customers
* Participate in pre-determined outbound call campaigns
* Prepare and publish quotes on behalf of your Mentor
* Engage in lead qualification and follow up activities
* Manage and resolve pricing and configuration issues on orders
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytic, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-motivator with solid organizational skills, & excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident individual who is willing to assume responsibility
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high stress/fast paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Google based applications
- Experience using problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Access, Adobe Professional, ability to write Macros a plus
0 - 1
Currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree Must have a graduation date on or after Sept 1 2017