Inside Sales and Service Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOBHAM is seeking an INSIDE SALES & SERVICE SPECIALIST I that will plan and deliver pre- and post-sales services and support to clients/customers as part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced, aerospace and defense manufacturing environment. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
* Perform telephone selling and provide information on existing products and services
* Provide pricing information on products, service and repairs to current and prospective customers
* Generate and follow-up on leads with outside sales team members
* Close quotes resulting in orders that meet profit and sales targets
* Perform basic negotiations including pricing, delivery schedule and standard order requirements
* Receive and process customer orders
* Manage distributor accounts according to Cobhams Terms & Conditions
* Participate in customer meetings
* Act as point of contact for repair investigations for assigned customers
* Support customer or government audits as required
* Responsible for supporting the run-rate of the rolling 18 Month Order Forecast by Product Family and respective Value Stream(s) against prior month and budget
* May arrange and provide for shipment and demonstration of products by sales personnel
* Associates Degree Required
* 1 years' Sales or Business Development experience within a business to business environment
* 1 years' experience with contract acceptance and sales order creation
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
* Government contracting experience
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
* Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience. Oracle desired.
* Experience in government and regulatory audits
* Knowledge of FARs and DFARs
* Familiarity with export regulatory requirements
COBHAM\'S values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future innovators like you.
COBHAM is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust COBHAM to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
COBHAM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND EMBRACES DIVERSITY IN OUR EMPLOYEE POPULATION. IT IS THE POLICY OF COBHAM TO PROVIDE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR GENETIC INFORMATION. COBHAM WILL REFRAIN FROM DISCHARGING, OR OTHERWISE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST, EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS WHO INQUIRE ABOUT, DISCUSS, OR DISCLOSE THEIR COMPENSATION OR THE COMPENSATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS.
SEE ALL OF OUR LATEST OPPORTUNITIES AT WWW.COBHAM.COM/CAREERS OR FOLLOW US ON OUR LINKEDIN PAGE AT WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/COMPANY/COBHAM.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST APPLY BY GOING TO WWW.COBHAM.COM/CAREERS
Job Category: Sales & BD
Primary Location: US-Iowa-Davenport
Organization: Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
Recruiter: Theresa Zens