Inside Strategic Account Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/28/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
* On site Customer Location in Western Central PA
* MUST LIVE WITHIN 1 HR OF STATE COLLEGE, PA
The Inside Strategic Account Support Specialist position works adjacent with Tyco Integrated Security's Sales Department and is responsible for the implementation of the Sales organizations direct sales initiatives and strategies with a primary focus on program development and oversight. Detailed business plans are created and confirmed to drive growth, customer retention, market share and the introduction of new products / services.
* Adhere to current Tyco Integrated Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
* Applies professional judgment based on the analysis of quantitative data and information.
* Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related disciplines and industry practices.
* Screens, categorizes and resolves data integrity issues.
* Develops project management skills.
University Bachelor's (or Higher) Degree
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
* Action Oriented
* Drive for Results
* Business Acumen
* Customer Focus
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Organizational Agility
* Conflict Management
* Managing Diversity
* Peer Relationships
* Problem Solving
* Technical Learning
* Time Management
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls we can prepare you for a career on a global scale .