This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security and communications systems.
The primary function of this position is to manage the employees and processes for fire alarm, sprinkler and suppression inspections. Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction while maximizing operational efficiencies, controlling costs within the department and meeting corporate financial goals.
* Oversee Sprinkler, Fire Alarm and Suppression Inspector's day to day tasks
* Actively participate in quickly resolving internal and external customer problems
* Ensure that effective performance measures are assigned, and that employees are motivated to achieve and exceed objectives in a professional, timely and quality manner
* Maintain appropriate staffing levels to include hiring, training, employee performance, etc.
* Support and enforce safety goals
* Manage process of maintaining inspection reports and archives
* Manage and order department supplies and equipment
* Support sales staff to enable us to gain new service contracts
* Perform additional duties, as required
* 5 or more years experience in life safety profession, plus 2 to 4 years managerial experience preferred
* Must be able to attain NICET Level II certification
* Demonstrated leadership with effective verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient with standard computer software to include MS Office with ability to learn SimplexGrinnell specific software
* Valid Driver's License
* High School Diploma, University (Degree) preferred
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.