Inspection / Packing - 1st shift!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Grand Rapids North LI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Inspector - Packer jobs in Fremont, MI. This is for a long-term opportunity with the potential for hire that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand inspecting orders, labeling, and repacking products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Inspector - Packer job include:
- Inspect orders for quality
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- Ability to follow manufacturing processes in a food environment (GMP's)
- HS diploma/GED preferred, NOT required
- Entry level experience accepted!
- Ability to pass Background requirements for the Customer
- This job is on 1st shift from 7:00am - 4:00pm Overtime may be required on weekends.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job in Fremont or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled