Inspector - $3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONINSPECTOR - $3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
INSPECTOR - $3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Visually and functionally inspect aircraft systems and components during all phases of maintenance accomplished by other HAECO Airframe Services (\\"HAECO\\") departments. Determine aircraft airworthiness and return the aircraft to service in accordance with directives and FAA regulations.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. To approve individually the completeness, correctness and quality of all work performed including the accuracy of aircraft logbook entries and accomplishment of technical orders and engineering order requirements.
2. Inspect modifications and/or repairs for safety, workmanship and serviceability and identify discrepancies by location and initiating appropriate work orders.
3. To reject all work which does not meet manufacturer specifications, company or FAA regulations and report such rejections to the Inspection Lead.
4. Inspect and/or conduct final operational checkout and troubleshooting of aircraft systems and approve final closure of areas opened for work/inspection.
5. Maintain necessary records as required.
6. Sign off aircraft as structurally and functionally complete.
7. Conduct weight and balance analysis utilizing approved manuals and scales.
8. Ensure safety procedures are followed and potential damage to customer or company property is minimized by overseeing aircraft handling activities.
9. Ensure the completion of log book entries and releasing the aircraft as airworthy for flight test or in-flight operations checks.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Inspectors should be appropriately certificated in accordance with FAR Part 65.
3. Five (5)or more years experience as a technician and/or inspector in a commercial aircraft environment, or previous demonstrated ability within HAECO. (Up to 4 years Military Aviation may be applied if experience was on transport category type aircraft.)
4. Capable of interpreting drawings, Blueprints, Service Bulletins, ADs and any other related documents as required.
5. Read, write, and understand the English language.