This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Inspection Manager SimplexGrinnell
About the role:
Inspector employees are responsible for the building inspection while exceeding customers expectations.
Inspecting fire alarm and sprinkler systems
Working with computer and cell to document
The job working in the field can include work on ladders, and lifts in places like schools, hospitals, and municipal buildings
Inspector will be provided training and teamed up with Lead inspector to learn the business
Who were looking for:
* Desire for a career in Fire Life and Safety
* Dependable transportation
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skills.
* Must have valid drivers license and have a good driving record.
* Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
* NICET 1 Preferred
* Must be able to secure a PERC card
* Must be able to climb and work in awkward and cramped positions, working around equipment, stairwells, fire escapes, etc.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lb, repeatedly, and carry a distance of 50 yards.