This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
* Inspector III employees are responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations.
* Knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills.
* Applies experience and simple judgment to make decisions within defined options or standard protocols follows through on issues.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
* Kentucky State Sprinkler license preferred
* NICET level 2 certification preferred
* Water based testing systems experience required
* 3 years sprinkler experience required
* High School diploma/GED required