This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
INSPECTOR- Windsor, CT
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Employee is responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations. Apply knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities. Must pay attention to detail and ensure task accuracy. Employee selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Emphasis may be on manual skills.
* Computer Skills
* Must adhere to and follow safety guidelines and policies at all times
* The inspector will work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc
* Achieve NICET Level I certification within 9 months
* Obtain NICET Level I Certification
* Working towards Local/State licenses
* Demonstrate progress
* Other duties as required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A work history that demonstrates stability
* Must be computer literate in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and ERP systems.
* Possess strong communication and customer service skills.
* Must work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must have a valid drivers license that meets company requirements.
* Must be mechanically inclined with good manual dexterity.
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds and able climb up and down stairs while carrying equipment etc.
* Only applicants that possess the essential qualifications will be considered.
* External candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening.