This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have a solid team of talented employees to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
INSPECTOR- WINDSOR, CT
Employee is responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations. Apply knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities. Must pay attention to detail and ensure task accuracy. Employee selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Emphasis may be on manual skills.
* Computer and Smart Phone Savvy
* The inspector will work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc
* Ability to successfully multitask
* Good communication skills
* Effective time management skills
* Solid reporting skills
* Fire Alarm Panel skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Achieve NICET Level I certification within 9 months
* Obtain NICET Level I Certification
* Continuing education required while in this position
* Valid Driver License
* Sprinkler Experience is a
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.