Inspector and Plans Examiner 8/18/2016
St. Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
Licensed Building, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Inspectors and Plan examiners needed for Private Provider Code Compliance and Construction Quality Assurance services for a variety of construction projects in Southeast Florida.
* Building Code and/or Quality Control Inspections and Plan Review
* FL licensed inspector and Plans Examiner
* 5 years Florida Building Code experience, minimum
* Must have experience on projects within the Southeast Florida tri-county market
* Private Provider experience a plus
* FL FS 468 Licensed Inspector (BN) and/or
* FL FS 468 Licensed Plans Examiner (PX)
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.