Inst Flight Sim, 12-72
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Whidbey Island Naval Air, WA
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
The Contract Instructor (CI) reports directly to the Site Manager. The EA-18G Contract Instructor's primary job responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct scheduled CI led/supported training for Training Device and Systems Training, including briefs and debriefs, using traditional and modern tools such as interactive white boards, computers, and video projector systems.
- Evaluate student training/mission performance as required and record trainer performance IAW established criteria.
- Review curriculum, assess, and recommend improvements to the training program.
- Maintain, assess, and recommend improvements to mission scenarios for effectiveness and currency.
- Provide classroom instruction and recommendations for improvement to include test and test materials, lesson plans and trainee guides under the guidelines of current directives. Academic instruction to include Instructor led lecture. discussion for Crew Resource Management, Instrument Ground School and self-paced Computer Aided Instruction and Computer Based Training in support of courses required for each platform.
- Assist with training device inspections and certification programs and other special projects.
- Other additional CI support and collateral responsibilities/duties as assigned by the Site Manager.
Requires mental alertness and acute concentration for long periods of time during training scenarios. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time (2 hours+). Must present a professional appearance at all times.
NATOPS qualified aircrew member (Pilot or Electronic Warfare Officer) of the EA-18G aircraft within the preceding 5 years and have a minimum of 1 deployed fleet tour and 500 flying hours in the EA-18G or have been a designated EA-18G CI within the preceding 2 years.
Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to receive and maintain a minimum of a SECRET clearance for access to classified information.
The applicant must be a US citizen, possess the ability to obtain a US passport and must have and maintain a valid driver's license.