This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Service and Install Coordinator
Master Protection, LP dba FireMaster is seeking a Service Coordinator to work from our Burlingame, CA office. The successful candidate will be computer literate with Microsoft Office software and have adequate typing/keyboard skills. Primary responsibilities include project management, inventory management, issuing materials to technicians, recording orders in the computer system, receiving deliveries, basic quote preparation, and counting stock items, when necessary.
Master Protection, LP (FireMaster). Our suppression services are delivered through a combination of franchisees and employee technicians from 15 regional offices in North America. In collaboration with our affiliate, SimplexGrinnell, FireMaster offers customers a total solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and building communications needs today and in the future for many years to come. For more information, visit www.firemasterweb.com.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The successful candidate will be computer literate with Microsoft Office software. Primary responsibilities include inventory management, issuing materials to technicians, receiving deliveries, and counting stock items. The Service Coordinator is also responsible for project management, assisting with paperwork turn-ins, building quotes in the quote system, following up on and generating sales leads, assisting with customer scheduling, and coordinating shop services. The ability to understand the importance of timely task completion and excellent phone/email communications are fundamental skills for this position.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ordering all equipment & material for the project and coordinating to the job site to ensure materials are available for installations.
* Coordinate work to be performed with customer and customers agents.
* Assist in the scheduling of FireMaster install technicians and monitoring job progress.
* Assist in the scheduling of sub-contractor for installation projects.
* Coordination of permitting process, and scheduling final acceptance test.
* Procurement and verification of project schedules.
* Tracking of change orders, and other pertinent documentation.
* Coordinate final inspections with AHJs and general contractors.
* Coordinate close out document and deliveries.
* Responding to customer questions and concerns.
* Arranging for project drawings and preparation of plan submittals and permit applications.
* Help with office administration, including answering phones, filing, processing paperwork for priority customers, and assist in warehouse.
* Receive deliveries and record in the computer system.
* Preparing quotations for installations, repairs and upgrades
* Issue materials to technicians and record the issuance in the computer system.
* Coordinate shared equipment for technician use.
* Process paperwork turn-ins and spot customer deficiencies that need to be addressed.
* Work with and assist in the training of technicians on administrative protocols (timesheets, voice response system etc).
* Prepare quotes in the quote system under the guidance of management
* Follow-up on leads, lost business, and assist with cold calls.
* Schedule shop services with shared shop technician when services are needed.
* Other duties as required.
* High school diploma.
* Some college level education preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook at a moderate level.
* Minimum of 2 Years Project Management Experience
* Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment, and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Master Protection, LP is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future. Diversity and inclusion are key drivers to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.