Installation Helper 9/2/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
North Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INSTALLATION HELPER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Follow verbal and written instructions, read and understand simple construction blueprints and diagrams to assist in installation activities.
* Carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to forty pounds.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to forty feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
* Use a variety of hand tools and power tools to assist with the installation of boxes, wiring, panels, and devices as directed by the field installers.
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Pick up and properly dispose of all trash associated with SimplexGrinnell work.
* Wear appropriate safety equipment as required including hats and shoes.
* Properly secure all SimplexGrinnell tools and equipment at the end of each work period so as to prevent damage or loss.
* Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
* May be required to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer installation requirements.
* Perform other duties as directed.
* High School or equivalent
* Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arkansas Alarm License.
* Valid Driver License
* Pass a background and drug screen