Installation Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A premier Heating and Air Conditioning Company in Southern California, and we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and satisfaction. Our company has a dynamic goal oriented culture in which our teams strive for achieving success. Heating & Air Conditioning, located in Brea, CA, is nationally recognized as the Industry Leader in providing superior heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality solutions to Southern California families.
Installation Manager is responsible for overseeing the Installation Department including employee management, overall performance evaluations and material usage. This is an Exempt position that reports to The inside Operations Manager.
* Promote positive good will on behalf to customers and employees alike, while representing the company core values.
*Provide leadership for the Installation Department, assuring that high standards are met.
*Communicate with customers, explain system operations, and answer all questions pertaining to their equipment.
*Handle all customer concerns that come in for installations.
* Review job folders for accuracy and make sure they are processed properly, paid correctly, while protecting the company's bottom line.
* Ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget.
* Provide quality assurance installations, and ensure all clients are provided with quality service.
* Work with City Inspectors on code corrections, update our code book and ensure compliance within the company with all new codes.
* Work with The Inside Operations Manager and team of 25 Installers to ensure that all installs meet code requirements, are properly priced and that all paperwork is correct and on-time.
* Report third party contractors to ensure cost efficiency, overall performance and ensure we are getting great service.
* Assist Safety Manager with incident investigations, while also making recommendations to department managers on disciplinary actions.
* Plan and conduct daily and weekly communications and technical meeting for the installation department.
* Work aggressively with other field managers in creating a positive environment for our employees and our customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
* Energetic and passionate about selling and providing excellent customer service
* 3 - 5 years of previous supervisory experience required
* 5 years of residential HVAC Install experience required
* Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices for installing furnaces, heat pumps, package units, coils, condensers, and ducts
* Must be able to use all tools needed to install or repair HVAC systems and ducts, including the knowledge to operate and read gauges
* Must be EPA and NATE certified or must become NATE certified within six months from date of hire
* Must understand the operational functions of HVAC equipment and supporting parts including, but not limited to, refrigerant, gas, electrical, airflow calculations, and thermostat operations
* Strong verbal, written communication and computer skills
* Must be able to stand, walk, and climb for long periods of time in a variety of weather conditions
* Must be able to lift one hundred pounds
* Must pass drug test and background check
* Must have a valid California driver's license with less than two points on your driving record before being hired and during the course of your employment