Installation Team Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/17/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
A Tyco Integrated Security Installation Team Manager will be responsible for the assignment and coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation of all jobs within an assigned territory. Develops and builds on current capabilities to prepare associates for successful job performance and installation requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plan, schedule, supervise and control installations.
* Confirm all equipment procurement for installations.
* Prepare progress reports, expense reports and other related documents.
* Evaluate system performance and effectiveness to maintain and minimize equipment malfunctions.
* Maintain technical knowledge of current standards and new developments.
* Keep associates and customers informed of any industry changes.
* Develop work force size to efficiently accommodate subscriber-related workloads.
* Associate degree or equivalent 2-year electronic trade school training.
* Minimum 3-5 years of electrical and electronic equipment installation experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.