This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Installation Technician
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for an Installation Technician in Irvine, CA. This position is responsible for performing diversified duties to install, connect and remove communication wiring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Mounting of all devices and field interface panels
* Pull all battery tabs of controllers
* Install EMT conduit up to 3/4\\" required for communication wiring
* Determine number of cables and wires to be ran in conduit pulls or open cable pulls between devices and field interface panels
* Calculate cable/wire pulls in conduit to insure maintaining conduit maximum fill
* Identify all cables and wires with wire numbers and maintain documented as-builts of the numbering
* Pull communication and device cables and wiring
* Conductivity and loop verification of all wiring with VOM meter
* Terminate devices and field interface panels using design drawings
* Creation and daily maintenance of an as-built record of installation routing and panel locations during installation, including sign-off for proper termination, battery tab removal, and equipment accessibility.
* Maintain Daily Reports to be forwarded to the Foreman/Project Manager
* Record addressable device/controller serial numbers, by device location on EMCOR Services Integrated Solutions Commission Sheets and drawings or forms as provided and directed by the Contractor.
* Learn to read and understand drawings and technical drawings ( equipment/device cut sheets)
* Completing installation portion of EMCOR Services Integrated Solutions Commissioning Sheets
* Assist Commissioning Technicians with commissioning and startup
* Requires a high school diploma/GED and 2-3 years of telecommunications experience or equivalent field
* Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times
* Must be able to work safe and follow all safety requirements
* Must possess a valid drivers license with good driving record
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled