Installer - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAmbius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels, and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
In this position, you will provide installation expertise and customer service to our customers. Cultivate existing and new business relationships.
Please visit our website at http://www.ambius.com/ or check out the video below:
* Loads truck and exercises care to bring all required plants and hardgoods for each order
* Maintains a proper compliment of tools and consumable supplies
* Installs all goods in accordance with job specifications and company policy
* To ensure our customer's site is clean and orderly when done with required services
* To obtain customer's signature when all work is accomplished
* To communicate all necessary information with their Service Manager during daily contact
* To maintain all necessary records as indicated by their Service Manager
* May be required to perform certain service tasks relative to specimen plant care
* Works independent of direct supervision most of the day. Must often make timely, cost efficient decisions relative to job at hand
* To maintain vehicle in a clean and safe operational condition
* To wear the issued uniform in a complete, clean, and neat manner
* To use and reasonably protect all company issued materials in a professional manner
* To agree to promptly return all company issued materials if requested to do so
* To attend all meetings as required
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: