This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Clifton Park, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Install and configure Analog & IP CCTV cameras, power supplies, DVRs & NVRs, cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J hooks, D rings), electronic equipment racks, various electronic components, and various cable that includes but is not limited to twisted pair cable, coax, stranded cable and solid conductor low-voltage cable, power Limited tray cable. Cable installation includes placement termination testing labeling and documentation. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, submittals and specifications. Must be comfortable working in Correctional/Institutional Facilities.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
* Demonstrated ability to Install program and Troubleshoot large Access Control and CCTV systems (Bosch cameras, TOA audio.
* Good Working Knowledge of Networking ( IP Addresses, Subnets, Multicast audio/video)
* Proficient in the use of computers, including Windows operating systems and MS Office
* Strong troubleshooting skills with working knowledge of electronic test equipment
* Ability to manage multiple large projects accurately and efficiently and adapt to changing customer needs.
* Ability to express clear technical solutions in a clear and concise manner, Able to Train Customers on Basic operations of systems.
* Ability to climb ladders
* Strong communication skills and customer service focus
* Must possess a valid drivers license and driving record that meets company requirements...
* Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
* Over night travel will be required.
* Associates or Technical Degree preferred.