Installer Specialist - Philadelphia - 16-28
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIt's an exciting time at Metrohm USA!
We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and accessories for analytical testing/research. We are looking for an experienced Installation Specialist to join our field-based team. It’s your chance to be an integral part of dynamic team and make an immediate impact!
As an Installation Specialist, you will:
• Install any Metrohm instruments at customer locations. This includes customer software programming, application, and custom designed instrument set-ups.
• Train customers on their application using any Metrohm instruments as required. Primary focus will be ion chromatography.
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all customers and insure working with Metrohm USA is a positive experience.
• Troubleshoot and provide customer support via telephone or on site as required during the initiation period.
• Travel to customer sites for training, installation, and troubleshooting services as required.
• Able to follow and perform certification of instrumentation following manufacture protocol as required.
• Perform installation qualifications and operation qualifications as required for all Metrohm instrumentation.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of company-leased vehicle and company equipment.
• Enforces, cooperates with and complies with all of the company's inventory control policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
• Promote the sale of Metrohm USA services in order to fit customer’s needs and requirements and meet budgeted department goals.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
An Associate’s degree or equivalent; Three to Five years of related work experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Work for Us?
Our innovative, high quality products are found in laboratories of all kinds academic, industrial, research, quality control, processing, manufacturing and scale-up and all over the world, although our efforts concentrate on North America. As part of a global entity and growing organization you will be part of a progressive and high-energy team, focused on bringing quality products to market and excelling in quality customer service. We provide a professional, dynamic environment and offer competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package. These benefits include:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
• Basic life insurance and AD&D
• Short- and long-term disability
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days
• 401k savings and profit sharing plans
• And more!
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for our consideration.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance