This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Our client is one of the world s MOST successful technology companies in the world. This company is known for its culture and perks and takes pride in their desire to hire based on ability and drive vs. experience.
This client fosters a fun and creative work environment where your suggestions are welcomed and your opinions matter. $31.00 an hour
This position may go from TEMP TO PERM
* Responsible for administration and management of online courseware.
* Provide technical support and assistance to trainers and students.
* Manages all training and on-boarding systems and tracking devices in conjunction with recruiting including ulti-pro, tracking reports and rosters.
* Work closely with Class Facilitators, and Customer service instructors to develop a blended learning program for Digital Fulfillment/Operations teams
* Create new WBT modules, activities and assessments for certifications
* Create and maintain Training Sharepoint/Website
* Bachelors in Education or Instructional Design
* 2-4 years experience in designing learning solutions for corporate clients
* Prior experience with Corporate LMS (Administration, registration, online course management and support)
* Working experience with content/course development tools (e.g. Articulate, Camtasia, Lectora, Captivate etc.)
* Knowledge of visual screen mock-ups using industry tools (PowerPoint, Key Note, Photoshop)
* Working knowledge of Website Design
* Working knowledge of SharePoint
* Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
* Have strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Have a working knowledge of industry graphics editing tools (Photoshop, SnagIt)
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Flexibility, sense of urgency and a commitment to meet business goals
* Ability to work well with minimal supervision while meeting aggressive deadlines and shifting priorities
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.