This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Our client is looking for Instructional Designer for short term project to create agent system demonstrations, simulations, and assessments for training purposes.
PLEASE SUBMIT PORTFOLIO TO EACH RESUME
* Develop storyboards, eLearning, systems demonstrations, and online assessments
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Outline workflows and assessments
* Capture & edit screens
* Publish demos
* Education: Degree and field - BS/BA Education or related field, or relevant experience
* 1+ years of experience required as an Instructional Designer
* Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role
* Experience developing eLearning, systems demonstrations, and online assessments
* Experience creating training content using CBT (Competency Based Training) and Instructional Systems Design (ISD) models, such as ADDIE.
* Experience documenting workflows and creating storyboards
* Solid technical expertise and proficiency creating interactive online content using Adapt
* Experience capturing and editing high-quality screen images
* Track record of teamwork as well as autonomous productivity.
* Specific Tools or Applications experience (ex. Google Apps, Saleforce CRM, etc)
* Experience using eLearning/rapid development tools - e.g. Adapt, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Evolve, Intellum
* Proficient using HTML5
Nice to Have Skills:
* Experience using Evolve and Intellum
* Experience implementing gamification
* Proficient in Photoshop
* Previous roles in customer service and/or call center environments
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.