Instructional Designer / Trainer
E-LEARNING DEVELOPER/INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
SAAS /COLLABORATION-UC/ TECHNOLOGY
NORTHERN NEW JERSEY LOCATION
Be a part of the HR team of a successful and award-winning Global Technology Company operating in over 15 countries with over 250 employees that continues to experience strong growth. Our client's groundbreaking technology (hardware, software and cloud based) has transformed their industry and many verticals sectors. If you love being challenged, surrounded by smart people, and are looking for a key, strategic role in the field of instructional technology, then we want to hear from you!
POSITION OVERVIEW: The E-LEARNING DEVELOPER role is a key role within our clients Human Resources department. You will be responsible for the creation of engaging, effective training programs used primarily by internal teams in sales, marketing, engineering and product management. The ideal candidate will have a substantial previous experience developing a comprehensive learning program from start to finish- crafting and implementing course material into a Learning Management System (LMS) as well as simulation creation via Adobe Captivate and other authoring toolsets.
COMPENSATION: SALARY OF $85-100K PLUS BONUS AND STOCK OPTIONS. COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE.
* Create, design and develop engaging and effective computer based training programs
* Identify gaps in existing training programs and implement appropriate revisions and changes.
* Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts to craft exceptional training products including simulations via online learning (CBT) and/or via instructor courses (ILT)
* Be a partner with external vendors responsible for storyboards, narration, et al.
* Track and report program effectiveness and overall satisfaction
* Lead multiple projects and initiatives effectively and within scope
* Provide effective troubleshooting for internal users to successful resolution
* Assist with special projects occasionally
* 5-10 YEARS OF E-LEARNING DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING EXPERIENCE
* ADOBE CAPTIVATE EXPERIENCE- A MUST
* 3+ YEARS LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION EXPERTISE
* Facility with Adobe Photoshop, & Illustrator, Flash Professional, and other authoring tools
* Graphic editing, design and Web development skills - a plus
* Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, nimble office environment
* Prior experience working for a SaaS, Software or Technology company- a plus
* Prior experience working in a global, multi-cultural marketing environment- a plus
REPORTS TO: Senior HR Executive
LOCATION: Northern New Jersey HQ (NOT Virtual)
EDUCATION: BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other relevant discipline