Instructional Designer, Training Curriculum Dev
JOB TITLE : INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER, TRAINING CURRICULUM DEV
JOB ID: 8925
LOCATION : SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Instructional Designer, Training Curriculum Development: Research, design and develop technical, system and soft skill curriculum content. . Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* CURRICULUM DESIGN: Partner with cross functional teams to conceptualize training design, content, and delivery methodology. Define curriculum learning objectives and course outline, as well as participant and facilitator materials, hands on a practical activities & environments, testing & evaluation structure, and safety and human performance tools.
* FRONT END and TASK ANALYSIS: Engage in the front-end of a project performing documentation analysis to determine business needs and solution recommendations. Complete a detailed analysis of each task to be trained/supported for target audience, business process, and systems.
* DEVELOP CONTENT: Facilitate SME/LOB meetings including, Task Analysis, Alpha, Beta and Answer Validation meetings, ongoing content valid
* A strong working knowledge of instructional design for both classroom and eLearning environments.
* Working knowledge of the following applications/systems is preferred: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Articulate, Adobe Flash.