This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Design, develop and evaluate comprehensive and engaging learning solutions for face-to-face and online delivery
* Use needs analysis to effect positive changes in curriculum
* Work with stakeholders to ensure validity and usability of courseware
* Project management, including all phases of the analysis, design, development and assessment process, to ensure timely and successful completion of assigned projects
* Use a variety of authoring tools to create interactive media and adaptive learning courseware
* Remain current with educational trends and technology, including development tools and learning management system features
Education: Bachelor s Degree in Instructional Design (minimum). Emphasis in Distance Learning preferred.
* 3-5 years in instructional design experience in online and blended delivery
* Strong understanding of adult learning theory, learning styles and adaptive learning techniques
* Strong technology skills, including the use of virtual desktop technology in the classroom
* Extensive interactive media development
* Expertise in Adobe eLearning Suite, Articulate Studio & Storyline, Camtasia Studio and HTML5
* Solid understanding SCORM/AICC specification in relation to learning management systems
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced working environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What does ECPI University have to offer*
*Professional work environment
*Student centered, hands-on learning environment
*Talented and committed co-workers
*Competitive compensation & benefits plan
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.