Instructional Designer, eLearning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
It's not just clich. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
_Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History._
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
Do you have a passion for graphic design or video production and want to help employees learn new skills online at their own pace Think YouTube for the business world where you get your own channel! If this sounds like you, read more about the Instructional Designer opening!
As the Billtrust Instructional Designer, eLearning you will focus on the creation, marketing, and overall ownership of the eLearning training strategies through our Learning Management System, Billtrust University. If Billtrust University was a business, you're the CEO! This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to grow your career in interactive design, video production, instructional design or eLearning development. You will have the opportunity to work closely with departmental subject matter experts to define the course objectives, assess learners' needs, create course content, and consistently evaluate the success of the desired outcome.
You will be responsible for updating current eLearning courses and videos as well as creating new courses and videos based on company needs. This includes creating courses with simplified user navigation, screen/page template designs, script development with text, voice, sound, and graphics descriptions and instructions, and assessments to measure results.
In addition to the instructional design process you will facilitate monthly training sessions in our Lunch and Learn program.
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
* Ability to create eLearning courses explaining specific functionality of software using small video snippets
* Hands-on experience using eLearning development software, Articulate Studio or Adobe Captivate preferred
* Hands-on experience using video recording and editing software such as Adobe Premiere or Camtasia
* Proven ability in partnering with SMEs to turn complex technical training into interactive, easy to follow eLearning courses
* Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and maintaining SCORM compliant courses and reporting
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design, instructional design, or a related field and 1-3 years of success creating eLearning courses
WHAT YOU\'LL GET:
* COMPETITIVE SALARY, STOCK OPTIONS AND 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
* BENEFITS: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
* OPEN PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
* A LIVELY CULTURE: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
* CASUAL DRESS: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
* MINIMAL BUREAUCRACY: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
* CONVENIENCE: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.