Instructional System Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
* Demonstrate experience developing storyboards for multimedia products and conceiving of interactions that enhance learning and are in line with defined learning objectives.
* Demonstrate experience in collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create Project Plans and Storyboards
* Demonstrate experience in Collaborating with Customer Service, Graphic Designers, Multimedia Developers, and Subject Matter Experts
* Be able to research and develop specific content
* Create learning products and be able to build assessments
* Prepare for product implementation
* Have extensive expertise and understanding of requirements and expectations to collaboratively consult with customers
* Have expertise in product development i.e.; website, training
* Be able to apply extensive knowledge and experience to provide expert level content
* Maintain a strong relationship with SMEs
* Master s degree in Instructional Design, Training Development or a related field
* Minimum five-years of demonstrated curriculum design and development experience using the ADDIE model or Kirkpatrick model
* Years of experience as a developer/web based trainer
* Years of experience in design, delivery and management of instructional design
Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI FSP.