Instructor, CNATRA-KV, 12/55
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Kingsvlle Nas, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
The NAS Kingsville Contract Instructors (CI) report directly to NAS Kingsville Site Manager. The CIs specific job responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Conduct flight simulator training for the T-45 aircraft in all phases of training to include brief, debrief and associated paper work to complete all aspect of the students training requirements.
* Provide lectures in all areas and phases of the T-45 aircraft training syllabus. Assist in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) as required for training.
* Remain current and certified in all phase of academic lectures and simulator training.
* Assist in maintaining and upgrading courseware and curriculum syllabi to include but not limited to Instructor lesson guides, simulator scenarios, computer based training, classroom lectures etc.
* All job related requirements established in the Contract Statement of Work as Primary, Additional Support and Collateral responsibilities.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires mental alertness and acute concentration for long periods of time during training scenarios. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time (2 hours+), be able to climb 2 flights of stairs, to lift and carry 50 pounds is required. Must present a professional appearance in demeanor and dress at all times. Applicant must a US citizen, possess the ability to obtain a US passport and must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
A Contract Instructor must be a former or reserve pilot of tactical jet aircraft or strike pipeline jet aircraft. Possess a minimum of 1,000 flight hours of which 500 hours were in tactical jet aircraft or strike pipeline jet aircraft. Desire a carrier qualified pilot with a minimum of 50 carrier landings and have completed a fleet tour. Desire prior flight training in the T-45A/C and must have a bachelors degree. Has been a Contract Instructor Pilot (CIP) T-45A/C Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) qualified or has been a T-45A/C simulator instructor within the preceding five (5) years. Must complete a NATOPS open book, closed book and boldface exam in T-45A/C and have a solid understanding of its mission and crew procedures.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a security clearance for access to classified information.