This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Lake City, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
This position provides both regulatory required aircraft maintenance training and training desired by the Aircraft Maintenance Departments and Quality Control Departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Present instructional data as prescribed in the Course Overview.
2. Present a professional Instructor appearance.
3. Update and maintain instructional curriculum and multimedia programs.
4. Assist in the annual curriculum reviews, ensuring up-to-date requirements are incorporated in the training program.
5. Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and customer policies, work rules, and regulations (ex. Repair Station Manual (RSM), Quality Control Manual (QCM), Airworthiness Agreements), etc.
6. Promote a culture by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines are specified by the HAECO Safety Manual ex Confined Space, lock out-tag out (LOTO), etc.
1. Assist in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
2. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
3. Keep own and adjacent work area clean.
4. Perform other work as instructed by the Senior Instructor, if qualified.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Three (3) years instructional background preferred.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
* Must have intermediate computer skills with a good knowledge of typical business software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Read, write and understand the English language.
* Ensure all training is done within the guidelines of the FAA approved Training Manual.