This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 4/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: #3639
Title: Instructor/Trainer (JIDA)*
Date Posted: 08/31/2016
Job Location: Fairfax Virginia
Instructor in support of the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Agency (JIDA), formerly the Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (JIEDDO). Instruction will reflect current and relevant threat network attack and C-IED curricula and sustain training support to JIDA personnel, Combatant Commands and their conventional and special operations forces, NATO and Coalition forces, interagency partners, and Other Government agencies. Additionally, an integrated Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and Learning Management System (LMS) allows for the creation of an interactive, web-enabled, manageable transformation of JIDA curricula and allow JIDA to track a trainee progress and measure and evaluate personnel to ensure they received training and to what proficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Develop, review, and update curricula to comply with JIDA education standards
* Observe, review, validate and incorporate current improvised threat counter and defeat tactics, techniques, and procedures into instructional programs
* Support pre-deployment training exercises, to include scenario generation, scenario injects, and compilation of lessons learned
* Analyze Combatant Commander plans and processes
* Maintain and operate an integrated Virtual Learning Environment and Learning Management System.
* Prepare US, NATO, and Coalition Mobile Training Teams prior to deployment
* Provide instruction on advanced analytics, operational tradecraft, analytic tradecraft, and technology integration
* Assess the effectiveness of Intelligence Community information sharing
* Bachelors degree, or Associates degree with additional tactical and operational experience
* Clearance: TS/SCI
* Familiarity with tactical and/or operational ground forces environments, preferably with experience related to Counter-IED tactics, techniques, and procedures (8+ years)
* System experience with JIDA tools, including Palantir, Analyst Notebook, and/or Attack the Network (AtN) Tools Suite (ANTS)
* Prior interaction with military organizations and personnel (Note: prior military service is not a requirement for this position)
* Prior instructor experience
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Prior experience training military personnel
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
Work location: Reston, VA
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability