Instructor (West Springfield, MA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
The May Institute Inc.
West Springfield, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INSTRUCTOR (WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA)
Job ID: 2016-2282
Job Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Special Education
The May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in West Springfield is currently accepting resumes for an Instructor to provide educational services to children and adolescents, ages 3-22, with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities.
* Implement teaching protocols and behavior support plans
* Deliver student instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
* Record and analyze data
* Provide case management
* Work in a fast-paced educational environment
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Working knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis
* Previous experience working with children with autism preferred